Have you ever had an interview where you think you did good but then the next day you came up with all of this good and very relevant points that you didn't thought of before during the interview and these points would make you look 10 times better to the interviewer? Ever experienced that?
I just did. And every time it hits me, I was like "Aaah, I should have said that!" or "Rats. Why didn't I think like that before." Haha.
It's funny, and a little frustrating at the same time. You know, because I wish I would have thought of those things earlier during the interview. The funny part is that I keep repeating these points over and over again in my head (because I'm kind of an obsessive person). And as I keep repeating them, I elaborate the ideas more and more each time, until I unintentionally, came up with another totally new and relevant point. And it keeeeps on expanding the more I do it. Haha! Well isn't that just great? Now if only I could turn back time.
Syazwi Mazli just had an interview that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment