Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Addiction issues

I think my addiction had recently intensified. I started dreaming about tetris. Out of all things: tetris. Why? It is weird. Totally strange. I never heard people dream about tetris before. Also, I feel extremely strange after waking up the dream.

You know how people usually associate dreams with distress. In another words, some people believe that dream occurs due to an inner turmoil suppressed inside us. Oh boy. I hope it's nothing dangerous. To be honest, I really was engulfed in the dream. When bad things  started to happen, I feel like my life was on the line - even though it's just a dream about a silly game. There is something about falling bricks stacking up into a pile of organized arrangement that apparently, affecting me deeply. I experience an intense unsettling feeling whenever things didn't go as I planned. You know, like when you get a flat piece and your stack is as jagged as it can be. I get really upsets when that happened in the dream. It's so bizzarre.

Silly dream.


Syazwi Mazli had a silly dream that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment