Hello! Today is practically the last day for AS651 class despite being the second last day (since the last day is the first ever lab session of the semester and is optional). Great thing about this class is that we have a TA who is a graduating senior -- he's name is George. Although he is still an undergraduate like the rest of us, he is super smart. I mean, SUPER smart. Like, I-am-not-even-remotely-kidding kinda smart. He has already passed 5 out of 10 professional exams in his junior year. That's impressive. Also, George is a nice guys in general and everyone seems to like him. So, to show our gratitude, we decided to buy him a basketball and have everyone sign it.
One of his job as a TA is to mark our quizes and exams. I've always like to leave a random doodles (like this kitty cat) on my quizes or exams whenever I'm done. The cool thing about it, he always wrote a comment or doodle something else as a reply.
Syazwi Mazli was enjoying his last class for the semester that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment