Thursday, October 13, 2011

Autopilot (formerly titled as Nothing Much)

Today is the same as usual. So, as a celebration of mediocrity, I would like to make this blog a little more boring that in already is with yet another dull post. I will try my best. Yosh.

Nothing much happened today. Woke up. Had 5 minutes breakfast. Rushed to class. Sit and listen to lecture. Smiles and nods are well wired to my reflex. As a listener, it's important to give reassurance to the people speaking in front with body language. They are no less a human than I am. Oh yeah, helped a friend recalling a game we played at a camp once. It was a good time. The game called Apples and Oranges. It is sort of a trust-building game with a financial component incorporated into it. It requires a special kind table. Being a short-term memory person that I am, of course I couldn't remember something from 4 years ago. So I tried to built my own to the best of my ability. Here, take a look. http://bit.ly/qOroLO. May be I'll teach you readers how to play the game somedays. Yeah, someday. Oh! I swallowed an insect on the way back home today! hahaha. First time ever happened to me. It was weird. Good thing it didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. I was expecting some nasty flavor.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Today I went in a bike/snowboard/skateboard/longboard store. I have no idea why I went in there but I did. It's just one of those things you do when you put your mind autopilot. Anyways, I got in and I thought to my self "Well, I'm already inside, might as well browse around." So I walked around the store. "Uuu, shiny longboards." The dialog seems to express that I am excited but let me assure you, it was monotonous when I said it, inside my head, at that time. With an emotionless expression, I got near. I looked around. I took up one of the board. I felt how much it weight. I examine it further. I looked at the price tag. Meh, why bother. I am broke anyways. So I thought. I hung it back on the rack. Emotionless. Then suddenly, without active thinking, I put my finger on one of the shiny wheel and gave it a quick jerk. It spins! Fast! and not to mention, smooth! I when from http://bit.ly/nzOQIu to http://bit.ly/pUErUh. Then I smiled, inside and out.

Oh by the way, I have exam tomorrow.

Yeah, I tried my best to be dull but I it turned out to be tinsy bit sporadic. I guess when I comes to writing it's hard to keep a tone when you don't have a structure or outline for your piece.

Syazwi Mazli was having... well lets say he was still breathing that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment