This song is a soundtrack from the video game, Kingdom Hearts, which is probably my favorite game of all time. I know it's kinda silly to feel nostalgic over a video game, but I do. There is something about this song that's very sentimental. Probably because it was related to a memory? Yes, this song threw me 9 years back in time whenever it vibrates through my pinna. Though the 'memory' is not as special or as unique (because it's a video game, whoever played the game would most likely have the same memory), it touched me deeply. It made me both happy and sad at the same time. I gotta be honest, this is a weird feeling to have.
p/s: Kyle Landry is a brilliant pianist and an aspiring composer. If you have a Youtube account, subscribe to him. If you have a Youtube account and you are a fan of Kingdom Hearts, you MUST subscribe to him.
Syazwi Mazli was, needless to say, feeling nostalgic that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment