Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quote


When I was on Facebook today, I came across this profile of a girl through the university's Facebook page. While I was busy (to put it truthfully) stalking her, I tumbled upon this nice little quote on her bio:

"Every song has a CODA, a final movement. Whether it fades out or crashes away. 
Every song ends. Is that any reason not to enjoy the music? The truth is, there is 
nothing to be afraid of. It's just life." (Rachel Kirsch)

I found this quote to be very profound. I like how she have a very clear outlook on both music and life and try to relate them to each other. To be dead honest, I have similar view too. I always thought that cadences as a musical component have a very significant impact on a song, and analogically, to life. What she did right there was simple to put it in a nice analogical relationship with life. :)

By the way, she's kinda cute too.

Syazwi Mazli was stalking people who liked his comment on Facebook that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment