hey td tnmpk kat follower blog us the taste buds..2nd blog aku & hanie this pix..amik sndri? if yes, pix 1st tu mmg lawa..seyesly photography tu ngan me = member
Hi there Jue. Oh yea, Our Taste Buds. I stumbled upon your blog awhile ago whilst google-ing pictures of sate. I like the concept of the blog. Simple and elegant. Not to mention mouthwatering too. Brrrr. Anyways, keep it up. Looking forward for future entries.
You really think so? Gee thanks! Glad you like it. Yup, gambar tu ambik sendiri. Photography is sort of becoming my hobby recently. So biasanya time weekend akan keluar pegi tangkap2 gambar. Luckily, taman-taman dekat sini banyak dandelion. They make a pretty picture.
hey td tnmpk kat follower blog us the taste buds..2nd blog aku & hanie
ReplyDeletethis pix..amik sndri? if yes, pix 1st tu mmg lawa..seyesly
photography tu ngan me = member
Hi there Jue. Oh yea, Our Taste Buds. I stumbled upon your blog awhile ago whilst google-ing pictures of sate. I like the concept of the blog. Simple and elegant. Not to mention mouthwatering too. Brrrr. Anyways, keep it up. Looking forward for future entries.
ReplyDeleteYou really think so? Gee thanks! Glad you like it. Yup, gambar tu ambik sendiri. Photography is sort of becoming my hobby recently. So biasanya time weekend akan keluar pegi tangkap2 gambar. Luckily, taman-taman dekat sini banyak dandelion. They make a pretty picture.
hai. aku baru tersinggah sini.pix tu mmg seriously lawa. cantik cantik ea taman kat kat sana.uhh jeles. hhahahhaa..
ReplyDeletethank you. yup, mostly taman2 dekat area campus memang cantik.
ReplyDelete