Monday, April 09, 2012

Life is a lot like Tetris

Tetris is fun. I always like playing Tetris, ever since the first time could hold a controller/keyboard in my hand. But recently, I have been severely addicted to it. I spend hours after hours in front of the computer playing Tetris. I know, it is not healthy. But there is something about falling colored bricks that is just so addictive. It is exhilarating, but at the same time so soothing. It's weird.





Also, watch this video The Confession of a Tetris Addict. It really is interesting. James Clewett, tell a little story how he almost held the world record for tetris back in his day. He also described Tetris as the best video game in history. Though I was a bit agitated at first hearing his remark, (because I am quite seasoned game and I have my own opinion of what is the best game in history), but after he provided his explanation, I came to agree with him. If you want to know what he said, go and watch the video.



"Life is like a lot like Tetris. You can't expect to have everything that you want 
all the time, so you best make full use of each passing pieces as it comes along." 

:)


Syazw Mazli was philosophizing about tetris that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment