Saturday, April 14, 2012

Drum in my room


After for so long, it just crossed my mind. I have a freaking drumset in my bedroom!

Truthfully, I have been living in the same room with this guy for almost two years now. I got it in fall 2010. It's just that today it came upon me that I actually own a drumset. It has been my childhood dream to have a drumset. I am really grateful today that it is finally realized. Alhamdulillah. I feel so lucky. It made more grateful.

When I first got here in the State, I wasn't actually planning on purchasing a drumset. This drum was handed down to me from a senior who already left. From what I heard, she also received this drum from her senior. I really appreciate her continuing the tradition. I am planning to do the same. :)

I haven't been playing this guy for awhile now, even though we share the same space everyday. Most of the time forget that it's there. So today I spend some time cleaning and retuning this little guy up. We haven't been spending enough quality time together, aren't we? :)


Syazwi Mazli just realized he had a drum in his room that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment