Last month, on October 31st, Elph and I were just hanging out in our room. We were playing the guitar, nothing much going on really. But I could remember it very clearly. The song we were playing, it was an english song, one of Green Day's: Time of You Life. Because we were bored, we decided to make it into a video. That was when it happened.
When we were recording for the song, Elph did something totally weird. He fell onto the floor. And it was without a warning. His action was pretty bizzarre, so I responded with a small laugh and a light remark, "Are you okay, buddy?". Then I realized something was wrong. He was not moving. Something was definitely wrong. That was when it gotten serious. I came kneeling down to him to see if he was alright. I shake him off but he but he was not moving. He was just laying there, stiff.
I checked to see if his vitals was alright. That was when it got a little scary. He was not responding much. That was one of my "oooh sh*t" moments.
<%--------|-0-|--------%>
In case you haven't figured it out: Elph is my camera. Haha. One of which I hold dear. That is why I wrote as if he were one of my friends. Part that, and part because I am a little crazy at the moment. Loot-a-tottle-doo~
Well, at least I am still pretty good at writing autobiography. Not to shabby.
What really happened was I dropped my camera from about 3 feet high when I was recording a video. This camera had witheld many abuses in the past but apparently not this one. It fell flat on the floor, lens first. Because of that, the lens got crooked and was not able to retract properly. Consequently, the UI was not accessible. It was really troubling. I tried to DIY-fix it but I gave up and had it sent in for repair. It was not until last Tuesday that I send it in because I didn't have enough money before. The repair was pretty costly. Anyways, it should be fixed by next week.
![]() |
| Get well soon buddy! |

No comments:
Post a Comment