5 hours into the journey and I arrived safely in Milwaukee. Currently chilling in Milwaukee International Station (MKE). A lot had been going on since the bus took off at 5 earlier. Both good and not so good things.
I arrived at downtown Milwaukee at 7pm. 7pm on on a week between Christmast and New Year Milwaukee is as dead as Madison. They are much people walking around downtown. Nevertheless, I braven myself for a quick stroll around Milwaukee to snap some photos. My information that I gather earlier told me that Milwaukee will get as low as -3 Celsius but I after walking around for awhile I spy a huge clock with a temperature reading. It reads 21 Farenttheit. After doing some arithmetic while walking around crossing traffic light, I come to know that it's actually -7 Celsius! My research had wronged me. Meh.
Just a fraction into the journey, something bad already happened to me. I left my iPod Touch on the bus coming here. I talked to the person in charged at the bus depot if they can any way help. Her name is Mady and she's really kind. She checked in with the driver but sadly it went to voicemail. Then she calmly explain to me that my iPod most probably will be at the lost-and-found office back in Madison. She promise to give the driver a call tomorrow and left me with the contact to the lost and found office. (to be continued.... it's 11:13pm and my bus is at 11:30pm! gotta get moving).
No comments:
Post a Comment