Friday, May 06, 2011

The End of Spring Semester

Woke up early in the morning to start my day by making my presentation slides for my writing class. The presentation would be at 10 am and I only start working on the slide like at 6 am. This is so me. I like to say that I work best under pressure, but honestly I just like procrastinate.

All and all, everything went great. I managed to rehearsed once and nailed it during class. And the class ends early since I was the only one presenting today. So, we had a class picture. And oh, we gave a card signed by everyone, chocolate and roses to our instructor who had been a great tutor. It was a fun last day of class.

Later that day, everyone get their letter grade for writing class. For me, I got better grade than what I've expected. It is all good. It really is a pleasant surprise. There are times that I thought that I can't pull it off for this class. I mean, I the thing I hate more than reading is writing. Also, I always submit crappy and last minute assignments. To top it of, I used 5 out of 6 absence within the first half of the semester. 6 absences means failing the class by the way. I am not sure whether this is truly the result I deserve or the instructor just being lenient on me after learnt my aversion toward writing. All and all, I am grateful. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

Later that night, we had a little gathering for solat hajat and bacaan yassin. It was a nice ceremony. It gives me the spiritual support to face the finals which will be on Monday and Friday.

Ganbatte me!

Syazwi Mazli was mentally prepared to face final exams that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment