Friday, September 02, 2011

Of Tony Roma's




I had dinner with the family today at Mid Valley's Tony Roma's. It was superb. Good company, good food, good times. Before and after the dinner, the whole family when couch shopping. Some of the couches at home were already 10 years old so my Dad figures we could use a new one. We went to about 5 to 6 stores at 2 different location. It was a full-scale survey for the perfect couch! 

After dinner, I went to a friends house.  It was a sudden invitation. It was already 10 when I know she held a small gathering at her house, through facebook. It was 11 when I arrived back in Bangi. In the end, after a couple of phone call there were only 2 of us who showed up at her house. The 3 of us chatted away until 2 a.m. in the morning. We were classmate during primary school by the way. It was nice meeting them. She'll be leaving for France the next day. I hope she'll have a safe journey and doing well over there.

Syazwi Mazli was enjoying a juicy savory Australian rib with his family that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment