Today there was a power outage early in the morning. When the electricity when out I was like "Awwwh, maann." It thought the day gonna go to ruin. But then it turned back up in less than a minute. Alhamdulillah. It was a relief :D Then, I spent the whole day touring Bangi, friends' house. It was chaotic, one after another. Penat. I'm leaving out the details for later. Afterwards, I fainted on my bed as soon as I got home after Asr. It was a tiring day. Then suddenly, I had an unsuspecting visit from Cik Liza and Adik Siti. It was nice of them to drop by. Adik is already in Form 1. She grew up big and healthy. I was 2 years since I last saw them.
Regretfully, I went to bed before I even started packing. Esok pagi lah pack kot. Penat gile xboleh berpikir. @_@
Syazwi Mazli was utilizing his 2nd last day in Malaysia for the year that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment