I just finished my African literature exam. Hooreyh! It was my first exam for this semester.
There's a kinda interesting story about the exam. The day before the exam, I slept in the evening in hope that I could stay up all night to prep for the literature exam, which I did splendidly as planned. I stayed up all night. But the problem was I spend the whole waking hours through the night doing everything but prep-ing for the exam. LOL.
I played my guitar. I went on facebook, twitter, and google+. I even had my unhealthy dose of demotivational, icanhascheezburger and 9gag. Sounds bad? Nah, wait till you here what I'm gonna say next. I even chatted with 2 of my friends on ym and skype, which usually last about 1-2 hours per person. To top it of, I even did some arty-crafty stuff. I carved up my signature ambigram on my longboard. And that took about an hour. Hah! It's obvious that I have motivation and self-control issues. Bummer.
But not all hope was lost. The sun still shone at the break of dusk. I decided to muster all of my will power to spend the last 2 hours before the exam in a library, which I did. I am glad that I went to the library. It helped me alot on the prep. I spend a solid one hour sitting down really focused on outlining the essay question. I felt good about. The remaining of the time I spend revising through sample exam and notes. Oh, I also wasted about 15 minutes running around just because the printer in the van vleck library did not accept the paypal-like campus cash. They only except the outdated top-up printer card. Pfft. Kuno betul. Math department patut cari budget untuk upgrade math building.
That pretty much summed up my life with respect to African literature. Just to throw it out there, I have exams almost every single week of the semester. Out of the 16 weeks, only week 1, 2, 3, 9 and 11 are exam-free. From where I am now, (week 4) I only have 2 exam-free weeks. Bloody hell. That's pretty gnarly. I hope the lights at the end of the tunnel are pretty.
Hey, tomorrow is the Nebraska vs Wisconsin game. I have a friend from Nebraska so I'm pretty excited how the game gonna turn out. Can't wait to see how bad the Badger gonna beat the crap out of Huskers, or have their crap beaten.
Syazwi Mazli ended the week with a swag that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment