Today is the start of my yet another journey to the States. I've already passed the halfway mark. It's already 2 years now, another 2 to go.
I feel good about leaving. These past 75 days in Malaysia had been very meaningful to me. I got to spend time with my family. I got to visit both of my kampungs, which is always a delight. I got to meet my friends. Though just a handful of them, it was great. It would be nice if I could meet all of them. Plus, I got to go place, which I am really greatful for.
This would be a long journey. I'll be spending a total of 35 hour on the road. 20 hours of flight time, 11 hours transit in Abu Dhabi and 4 hours bus ride from O'Hare to Madison. I hope it would be a safe journey all the way to my second home. Amin. And I am looking forward to the new semester. And the journey begins. Bismillahhirahmanirahmih. :)
Syazwi Mazli was leaving Malaysia again to continue his study that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment